I have a ddb with a moderately complex schematic, and was just wrapping up an
initial parts placement today in preparation for a meeting with the client
tomorrow. I attempted to use the print preview manager to print to a PDF, but
had various snafus along the way, mostly because I was trying to rush. Now, the
preview is completely blank, and any time i attempt to open the PCB I get
"Access violation at address 028E9486 in module 'ADVPCB.DLL'. Read of address
0000000F". I've tried turning off automatic compaction, performing a manual
compaction (which appears to succeed), and performing a Repair (which also appears
to succeed). But I'm no closer to seeing my PCB than I was several days ago.

HELP!!!!

Steve Hendrix