----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Importing EasyPCB fiels in Protel 99SE

Assuming you still have it, and EasyPC can generate Gerber files, then you
can use Camtastics Reverse engineering capabilities to create a PCB from the
Gerber.

Failing that, (if its only two layer) if you only have a paper print, or a
bare PCB, then you could try scanning a bitmap, using a cad program similar
to AutoCAD to draw lines over the pcb traces, then importing the autocad
drawing into PCB one layer at a time.

Either of these methods will still require you to draw a schematic that
matches the PCB.

There may be an easier, more direct way, but I last used EasyPC about
fifteen years ago, I didn't even know it was still around!

EasyPC is still around. The Pulsonix software I use is out of the same
stable. I can import an EasyPC PCB file into Pulsonix, if that helps, and
generate Gerbers.

Leon