From: "Joe Sapienza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Spice Simulation (V & I) Probes on Schematic?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:40:08 -0400

so mr. Hell it seems you are back and trolling again

so how have you been?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Protel Hell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 11:27 AM Subject: Re: [PEDA] Spice Simulation (V & I) Probes on Schematic?

> I think you can do this with Ctrl-alt-h with the left hand and by
> Ins-Shift-P with the right hand while you stab at the space bar with your
> chin and peck the "6" key with your nose
>
> or perhaps not
>
> ease of use is not Altiums' forte, they add a feature, "hmmm...which key
> combinations have not yet been used
>
> PH
>
> >From: "Darren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: [PEDA] Spice Simulation (V & I) Probes on Schematic?
> >Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:54:50 -0600
> >
> >Greetings.
> >
> >I feel that Altium Protel DXP is a wonderful program with an insane
amount
> >of configuration capabilities, and is well-thought out in terms of
> >integrating Schematic and PCB design.
> >
> >However, there seems to be one important feature that either I can not
> >figure out how to perform, or was completely overlooked by the DXP
> >development team, and that is when doing simulations from the schematic.
It

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963