Remove the printer driver, and then re-install it

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Rozowsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 10:41 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] 99SE Print Preview problem

Hi Group

I've been using 99SE SP6 for years now, and all of a sudden I'm experiencing
a problem with printing. After requesting a print preview, I get a system
message as below:

Access violation at address 0EBEE544 in module 'PCBPRINT.DLL Read of adress
00000008
Exception information
Exception occurred in
PCBPRINT:PrintPreview

I've tried repairing the installation, no luck. I then uninstalled Protel,
deleted all the .INI and .cfg files, and re-installed - no dice.

Any ideas?????

TIA

Ian Rozowsky
R&D Director
Centurion Systems (Pty) Ltd.
Box 506 Cramerview 2060 South Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
||Anti-spam - please remove the ** from the e-mail address before sending||
http://www.centsys.co.za