From: Steve Wiseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Giving DXP another try...

 I've got a project coming up which I'd like to run through DXP as a
learning project, since it's not too urgent. While I do have a huge
archive of DXP emails from [EMAIL PROTECTED], which I could
no doubt work my way through, are there any other resources out
there to help the transition? Altium seem to have completely
disowned DXP on their website - is 2004 the same thing?
I guess what I'm really hoping for is a list of really obvious things
that I'll otherwise have to learn the hard way...

Thanks for any hints, pointers, warnings, whatever :)

Steve