Dennis

I seen it, but I do not use it as I never found any way to print it along with the SCH
so I prefer
to keep the data which I would have used this field for in the actual SCH.

I guess its like the summary information in the properties page of any windows file,
right
click>properties>summary where there is the ability to add information to a file also,
but not
everyone uses it :-)

John