From: Jim Monroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Changing color of DXP From-To's

I can't seem to figure out how to make a global change of color of the
From-To's in DXP04.

KB item 3555 says that they can be changed "by selecting the nets, and
editing the Color field in the Inspector panel". I've tried various methods
of selecting nets but they are never listed in the Inspector. I can change
them one at a time in the PCB panel but that's too slow and error prone
when changing hundreds of nets (eg. busses and/or net classes)

Can any body give me more detailed instructions so I can change the color
of groups of nets?

Thanks in advance.

JM