Hi all,

I just -repeatably- encountered a bug of sorts: apparently the process Sch:IncrementComponentPartNumber does its job only half.
When I use that process (handy for shuffeling multiparts around the package) the Sch shows the changes, the even get transported to the PCB on UpdatePCB.
But when I then close the Schematic there is no question about saving the changes; they do not get saved at all: re-opening the schematic reveals the situation as is was before the changes were made.
Manually shuffeling the parts around in the package (more mouseclicks) works fine....

Is this just me (again), a known bug or a new one?
More importantly, is there a way around this?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
Integrated Engineering B.V.