I wrote a few utility programs a number of years ago that made use of all three of Protel's PCB font's (this was back in the days of Protel for Windows 2.x). At that time the fonts only supported the basic ASCII character set (as you see printed on the keys of your keyboard) and even some of those characters weren't fully supported in all three fonts. Not only that, some of the character spacing was and is incorrect.

I believe Protel's PCB fonts have not been updated in all these years. If that's the case then you are out of luck. Perhaps someone else has more recent knowledge of Protel's PCB font set and can confirm my assumption.

JM