  From: Brad Velander
  To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [PEDA] footprint clearance checking

  Brian,
  In 2004 or more recent DXP versions, did Altium ever fix the fact
  that the clearance check includes all reference designators and other
  attributes within the footprint boundary check? Such that if you had a long
  attribute string it made the footprint clearance check impossible.

  Sincerely,
  Brad Velander
  PCB Designer
  Xantrex Technology Inc.