Hi all:

In recent months I've noticed local contractors we've been using have been
very lax on the quality of the finished assembly they have been shipping to
us.

Pricing seems to be pretty good but the basic quality and attention to
detail has been not to good.

It seems they start out good but after a couple of shipments the boards they
send us have obvious problems that you think they would see with a quick
visual.

So -- can you recommend a contractor offering good pricing and consistent
good quality.

Quantity: 50 to 100 at a clip.

For fab. and assembly only.

The design:

8 layer
some .4mm QFP
no bga
via: 24/14
8 mil trace / 6 mil space

Thanks all,

Tom Robinson

This  message and any file transmitted with it may contain confidential
information and is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  The
information contained in this message and any file transmitted with it
is transmitted in this form based on a reasonable expectation of
privacy.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by anyone other than the intended recipient, regardless of
address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the
sender and are not attributable to Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.