Dave Courtney wrote:

I am using DXP +SP2 and have a PCB design where the document size is very
much bigger than the board. Because of this I can't get a print preview or
generate Gerber files. In the latter case I get a 'film too small' error. I
don't know how the document size got changed but I would very much
appreciate a way to reset it to the same as the sheet so I can make some
output files. All suggestions welcome.

I've had this problem a few times with 99SE - the program generated rooms for each schematic sheet, and placed them partially overlapping and marching off to the upper right. Deleting the rooms solved the problem.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF