Dennis wrote:
another thing it seems that the pads of all components all have the 'enable padstack'
enabled and of course that is not one of the properties available as a global
edit in 99SE  does the save back to 99SE always make 'use padstack' enabled because it
is the norm in DXP? i am not sure this is a problem but it was at least a curiosity
for me

Dennis
you are correct there is a problem exporting back to 99SE with padstacks.    I had the
same occur when I exported back from DXP04  to 99se.  I found out abut it when my
router went bisirk and ran traces over pads.  The solution is to update parts from the
footprint libraries.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD