  De: Terry Creer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Date: mercredi 22 septembre 2004 08:25
  : 'Protel EDA Forum'
  Objet: [PEDA] Possible Bug in 99SE?

  Hi All,

  I opened up an old PCB file. I wanted to modify a footprint that appeared
more than one on the board.

  Not having the original library, I created one from the board (Design ->
Make Library).

  I modified the footprint and saved it. I then hit the Update PCB button.

  The PCB was updated accordingly, replacing all old instances of the
footprint with my new one.

  Now the weird stuff happens. When I go to move any one of the newly
modified parts, Protel changes it back to the footprint it was before!

  This seems to be an intermittent problem  in fact Ive only seen it do
this twice. Worst of all, its not repeatable.

  Has anyone else seen this strange behaviour?

  TC