Our lobby group in Washington isn't doing a very good job... o wait...
nevermind.

Augie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bryan Smith
  To: ProteomeCommons.org Tranche Dev
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 6:22 PM
  Subject: Comcast 250MB monthly limit starting October 1

  Have you heard about the new Comcast limit?:

  http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080829/wr_nm/comcast_internet_dc

  This could pose a problem for armchair Proteomics. For example, downloading
our three largest projects would come close to exceeding (or would exceed) this
limit.

  In contrast:
  * 50,000 MP3s could be downloaded, assuming 5MB/CD.
  * 357 (700MB) CDs worth of data would barely make it under the limit.

  Cheers,
  Bryan