Hello Bill:

We push new code for the servers. Would you be willing to stop the server,
kill the process and re-run it from the website, log in and restart the
server? I just want to verify that you are running the server from the GUI
(not command-line), correct? If so, this is all that has to be done.

I appreciate your help. The next server push after this is estimated in a
month or so.

Cheers,
Bryan