I grabbed some older data off of Tranche today and it more or less
didn't work. After three tries and letting my processor stay spiked for
30 mins I ended up getting the file I needed. I'm thinking most users
wouldn't get this far. Here is the hash for troubleshooting:

http://www.proteomecommons.org/data-downloader.jsp?fileName=sd18xu%2BISavMZPifDqsPZV%2Bxh%2BycVBxGPALZRreUjz0mdHxOHetTzrjKM6dyOvFKjgmTE13y/moC9OcTibS4PHrl264AAAAAAcgheg==

"Coupled Global and Targeted Proteomics of Human Embryonic Stem Cells
during Induced Differentiation"
http://www.proteomecommons.org/data/show.jsp?id=8145

I was trying to grab the Scaffold files from it, i.e. .*.sfd

Jayson