Hello Bill:

As always, thanks for your excellent support. I was wondering whether
I could get the server logs.

I know you are running the GUI. I am wondering: is the Java Web Start
console running? If it is, it should have the standard output and
error, which is what I need. If you would, could you save that as a
text file and send it.

If not, there is little we can do, since the GUI does not redirect the
standard output or error.

Another two questions:

1. Have you had any issues with the server? (Any known problems, such
as disk, etc.?)
2. Can you look at the data directory for our server and let us know
the size and the number of files

The reason why I'm asking: I'm reviewing the server, and the numbers
about the amount of data are odd.

Cheers,
Bryan