Notice for December 5 - 6, 2009

ProteomeCommons.org, TrancheProject.org, and the ProteomeCommons.org
Tranche Repository will be temporarily unavailable between 12 and
48 hours beginning Saturday, December 5, 2009 for major code updates.

Our team has been working hard for many months to develop several
major improvements to Tranche that will result in increased
scalability, faster upload and download speeds, and faster data
replication between servers. We will also be moving several servers to
a new location during this time. Please make note of this in order to
avoid any problems with your upload/download needs.

THE NEW TRANCHE CODE IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE. In order to
make the necessary improvements to Tranche, the protocol had to be
modified
significantly. For this reason, all old code will be broken when the
upgrade occurs.
If you have an automated system that interacts with the
ProteomeCommons.org
Tranche Repository either through command line or the API, we can work
with you
to make the switch to the new version of Tranche.