Stop the U.N. from taxing Americans!
ALERT: Remember a little thing called the Boston Tea Party, leading up to the
Revolutionary War? It happened because Americans have never taken kindly to
taxation without representation -- or to having our sovereignty stolen by
foreign powers.
Well, the United Nations is at it again -- and this time, they may actually
succeed in imposing TAXES directly on the American people!
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! Click here to fax ALL 55 Republican Senators AT
ONCE, demanding that they REJECT passage of the anti-American "Law of the Sea"
Treaty (LOST):
https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
This outrageous treaty must NOT be ratified!
U.S. adherence to this treaty would entail history's biggest and most
unwarranted voluntary transfer of wealth AND surrender of sovereignty. LOST,
which was a product of the Left/Soviet/non-aligned movement agenda of the 1960s
and 1970s, created the International Seabed Authority (ISA). ISA is a new
supranational organization with unprecedented powers:
   The power to regulate seven-tenths of the world's surface area;
   The power to levy international taxes;
   The power to impose production quotas (for deep-sea mining, oil production,
etc.);
   The power to regulate ocean research and exploration;
   The power to create a multinational court system to render and enforce its
judgments!
Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators NOW:
https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
LOST was drafted BEFORE -- and without regard to -- the War on Terror, and what
the United States must to to wage that war successfully. As a result, U.S.
national security interests will be severely undermined by several of the
Treaty's provisions:
   The sorts of at-sea interdiction efforts central to President Bush's new
"Proliferation Security Initiative" (PSI) would be prohibited. Communist China
has already been citing the Treaty to object to PSI maritime interdiction and
boarding of vessels suspected of weapons of mass destruction or terrorism ties;
   The treaty effectively prohibits two functions vital to American security:
intelligence-collection in, and submerged transit of, territorial waters;
   Mandatory information-sharing will afford U.S. enemies data that could be
used to facilitate attacks on this country (for example, detailed imagery of
underwater access routes and off-shore hiding places);
   Obligatory technology transfers will equip actual or potential adversaries
with sensitive and militarily useful equipment and know-how (such as
anti-submarine warfare technology).
We must stop this treaty. Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators NOW:
https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
The Treaty fails to address, let alone offer solutions to, the most dangerous
flashpoints for military conflict facing the world. In fact, Communist China is
using its own "unique" interpretation of this Treaty to justify its assertion
of control over the strategic South China Sea!
LOST is a prime example of the way left-wing Democrats would like the world to
be ordered and run. It is NOT consistent with conservative Republican governing
principles and values -- or, more importantly, this country's VITAL INTERESTS.
This treaty MUST BE STOPPED! Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators
NOW:
https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
TAKE ACTION: President Reagan first REJECTED the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST)
in 1982. The U.S. Senate is now being asked to consent to ratification of
exactly the same treaty Mr. Reagan found unacceptable!
LOST was a bad idea then; it is an INTOLERABLE one now. The Senate must NOT
allow it to become binding on the United States.
Patriotic Americans across the country need to take action IMMEDIATELY. The
Senate leadership must be warned that quick action on LOST will further
alienate a conservative base that is ALREADY upset about recent GOP immigration
and spending policy errors.
Progress on President Bush's priority agenda items (social security, tax
reduction, spending restraint, etc.) will be in danger of failing if the
Republicans become bitterly divided over a non-essential issue like LOST.
Republican Senators must be contacted IMMEDIATELY and urged to oppose LOST --
or at least not to commit to its ratification until hearings have been held to
lay out the case for rejecting this anti-American treaty.
HELP US STOP THIS TERRIBLE TREATY! If we can FLOOD the offices of all of the
Republican Senators, demanding that they REJECT the Law of the Sea Treaty, we
CAN stop this thing dead in its tracks. But we need YOUR help. Send your Blast
Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators at once NOW:
https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
NOTE: As always, you can also send a FREE message to your U.S. Senators,
demanding that they OPPOSE LOST - just go to
http://www.rightmarch.com/020205.htm now. Be sure to send this Alert to
EVERYONE you know who wants to help STOP the United Nations from being able to
tax Americans and take away our country's sovereignty. Thank you!

TO ADVERTISE

For information on advertising at NewsMax.com, please contact Corrine McNurlin
via e-mail or call 888-766-7542.

TO SUBSCRIBE

If this News Alert has been forwarded to you and you would like a subscription,
please visit: http://www.newsmax.com/email.shtml
Sign up for NewsMax e-mail alerts today!

To remove your e-mail address from our list or to modify your profile, Go Here.
We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This email was sent by: NewsMax.com
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114 Riviera Beach, FL, 33404

Si noi santem romani
http://www.greek-catholic.ro/memorandum/

www.greco-catolica.org

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/DXOolB/TM