Pare problema voastra exclusiv. De ce m-ar roade grija? Ca sa urmez logica
dumitale.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vasile Bouleanu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <protest-ro@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:23 PM
Subject: [protest-ro] Stop de UN fro taxing Americans !

> Stop the U.N. from taxing Americans!
> ALERT: Remember a little thing called the Boston Tea Party, leading up to
the Revolutionary War? It happened because Americans have never taken kindly
to taxation without representation -- or to having our sovereignty stolen by
foreign powers.
> Well, the United Nations is at it again -- and this time, they may
actually succeed in imposing TAXES directly on the American people!
> WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! Click here to fax ALL 55 Republican Senators AT
ONCE, demanding that they REJECT passage of the anti-American "Law of the
Sea" Treaty (LOST):
> https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
> This outrageous treaty must NOT be ratified!
> U.S. adherence to this treaty would entail history's biggest and most
unwarranted voluntary transfer of wealth AND surrender of sovereignty. LOST,
which was a product of the Left/Soviet/non-aligned movement agenda of the
1960s and 1970s, created the International Seabed Authority (ISA). ISA is a
new supranational organization with unprecedented powers:
>    The power to regulate seven-tenths of the world's surface area;
>    The power to levy international taxes;
>    The power to impose production quotas (for deep-sea mining, oil
production, etc.);
>    The power to regulate ocean research and exploration;
>    The power to create a multinational court system to render and enforce
its judgments!
> Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators NOW:
> https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
> LOST was drafted BEFORE -- and without regard to -- the War on Terror, and
what the United States must to to wage that war successfully. As a result,
U.S. national security interests will be severely undermined by several of
the Treaty's provisions:
>    The sorts of at-sea interdiction efforts central to President Bush's
new "Proliferation Security Initiative" (PSI) would be prohibited. Communist
China has already been citing the Treaty to object to PSI maritime
interdiction and boarding of vessels suspected of weapons of mass
destruction or terrorism ties;
>    The treaty effectively prohibits two functions vital to American
security: intelligence-collection in, and submerged transit of, territorial
waters;
>    Mandatory information-sharing will afford U.S. enemies data that could
be used to facilitate attacks on this country (for example, detailed imagery
of underwater access routes and off-shore hiding places);
>    Obligatory technology transfers will equip actual or potential
adversaries with sensitive and militarily useful equipment and know-how
(such as anti-submarine warfare technology).
> We must stop this treaty. Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators
NOW:
> https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
> The Treaty fails to address, let alone offer solutions to, the most
dangerous flashpoints for military conflict facing the world. In fact,
Communist China is using its own "unique" interpretation of this Treaty to
justify its assertion of control over the strategic South China Sea!
> LOST is a prime example of the way left-wing Democrats would like the
world to be ordered and run. It is NOT consistent with conservative
Republican governing principles and values -- or, more importantly, this
country's VITAL INTERESTS.
> This treaty MUST BE STOPPED! Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP
Senators NOW:
> https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
> TAKE ACTION: President Reagan first REJECTED the Law of the Sea Treaty
(LOST) in 1982. The U.S. Senate is now being asked to consent to
ratification of exactly the same treaty Mr. Reagan found unacceptable!
> LOST was a bad idea then; it is an INTOLERABLE one now. The Senate must
NOT allow it to become binding on the United States.
> Patriotic Americans across the country need to take action IMMEDIATELY.
The Senate leadership must be warned that quick action on LOST will further
alienate a conservative base that is ALREADY upset about recent GOP
immigration and spending policy errors.
> Progress on President Bush's priority agenda items (social security, tax
reduction, spending restraint, etc.) will be in danger of failing if the
Republicans become bitterly divided over a non-essential issue like LOST.
Republican Senators must be contacted IMMEDIATELY and urged to oppose
LOST -- or at least not to commit to its ratification until hearings have
been held to lay out the case for rejecting this anti-American treaty.
> HELP US STOP THIS TERRIBLE TREATY! If we can FLOOD the offices of all of
the Republican Senators, demanding that they REJECT the Law of the Sea
Treaty, we CAN stop this thing dead in its tracks. But we need YOUR help.
Send your Blast Faxes to ALL of the GOP Senators at once NOW:
> https://secure.cartlight.com/merchant/lost/?afid=max
> NOTE: As always, you can also send a FREE message to your U.S. Senators,
demanding that they OPPOSE LOST - just go to
http://www.rightmarch.com/020205.htm now. Be sure to send this Alert to
EVERYONE you know who wants to help STOP the United Nations from being able
to tax Americans and take away our country's sovereignty. Thank you!

> TO ADVERTISE
>
> For information on advertising at NewsMax.com, please contact Corrine
McNurlin via e-mail or call 888-766-7542.

subscription, please visit: http://www.newsmax.com/email.shtml
> Sign up for NewsMax e-mail alerts today!
>

> To remove your e-mail address from our list or to modify your profile, Go
Here.
> We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.
>
> This email was sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This email was sent by: NewsMax.com
> 4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114 Riviera Beach, FL, 33404
>

> Si noi santem romani
> http://www.greek-catholic.ro/memorandum/
>
> www.greco-catolica.org

> Sageata Albastra e cea mai mare tzeapa a transportului public!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/DXOolB/TM