--- In protest-ro@yahoogroups.com, "Octav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Care e buba? Nu m-am suparat pe Clinton pt. Monica, de ce m-as
oftica pt
> mister tufa? Pe de alta parte ar fi de tot rahatul dupa scandalul pe
care
> l-a facut cu casatoriile gay. Poate poza aia cu Osama care i-o trage
pe la
> spate lui Bush nici nu-i trucata :)))

Good question Octav... and here's the answer:

Why does this matter?

So in the end, why does this matter? Why does it matter that Jeff
Gannon may have been a gay hooker named James Guckert with a $20,000
defaulted court judgment against him? So he somehow got a job lobbing
softball questions to the White House. Big deal. If he was already a
prostitute, why not be one in the White House briefing room as well?

This is the Conservative Republican Bush White House we're talking
about. It's looking increasingly like they made a decision to allow a
hooker to ask the President of the United States questions. They made
a decision to give a man with an alias and no journalistic experience
access to the West Wing of the White House on a "daily basis." They
reportedly made a decision to give him - one of only six - access to
documents, or information in those documents, that exposed a
clandestine CIA operative. Say what you will about Monika Lewinsky - a
tasteless episode, "inappropriate," whatever. Monika wasn't a gay
prostitute running around the West Wing. What kind of leadership would
let prostitutes roam the halls of the West Wing? What kind of war-time
leadership can't find the same information that took bloggers only
days to find?

None of this is by accident.

Someone had to make a decision to let all this happen. Who? Someone
committed a crime in exposing Valerie Plame and now it appears a gay
hooker may be right in the middle of all of it? Who?

Ultimately, it is the hypocrisy that is such a challenge to grasp in
this story. This is the same White House that ran for office on a
constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. While they are
surrounded by gay hookers? While they use a gay hooker to write
articles for their gay hating political base? While they use a gay
hooker to destroy a political enemy? Not to mention the hypocrisy of a
"reporter" who chooses to publish article after article defending the
ant-gay religious-right point of view on gay civil rights issue.

Who in the White House is at the center of all of this? Who allowed
this to go on in the People's House? Who committed the crime of
exposing Valerie Plame? Jeff Gannon has the answers to these
questions, and boy we know he loves to talk.

Dovezi despre trecutul dubios al lui Jeff Gannon sunt prezentate la
adresa de mai jos. Warning: unele poze sunt sexually offensive!

http://americablog.blogspot.com/2005/02/man-called-jeff.html

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/DXOolB/TM