Rosia Montana, 19 March 2005

Dear All

Gabriel Resources (see 'news' at
www.gabrielresources.com) is about to
close a deal with Sprott Securities Inc. and BMO
Nesbitt Burns Inc. of
Canada; whereby the two institutions would purchase
12.5000 units of GBU.  The deal is set to be closed on
31 March 2005. Given this we
thought of writing them a note. See below. We attached
the article I
emailed earlier entitled 'Petrol, Gold, Talpes,
Tender, Timis'. You can
also find it on www.rosiamontana.org  We thought that
you might also
want to write them a message - it only takes a mo;)

Contacts are as follows:
David Stein (416) 943-6407 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
George Topping (416) 943-6423 email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scott Lamacraft, CFA (416) 943-6426 email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks in advance for all your help and please bbc
your message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rosia Montana, 18. March 2005

Dear Mr Lamacraft,
Dear Mr Topping and dear Mr Stein,

Ref. Sprott Securities Inc. and BMO Nesbitt Burns
Inc.purchase of
12,500,000 units of GBU

On behalf of ‘Alburnus Maior’ I allow myself to attach
the English
version of an article that appeared two days ago in
‘Academia
Catavencu’, an eminent Romanian weekly newspapers.
Alburnus Maior is an
NGO based in Rosia Montana. It represents the interest
of over 350
families from Rosia Montana and 100 families from
Bucium. Local property
owners objecting to the involuntary resettlement that
RMGC's project
entails founded this association in September 2000.
Alburnus Maior
opposes RMGC's 13 Mt/a opencast gold mining project on
social,
environmental, economic and patrimonial grounds.

The attached article describes how Gabriel Resources
has been conducting
its business, this via a group of criminals.
Unbelievable as this story
may sound, ‘Academia Catavencu’s reputation in
investigative articles is
undoubted. For the sake of your reputation, you would
better read
attentively the attached article and investigate this
matter.

In buying 12,500,000 units of GBU your institutions
could be accused of
supporting such kind of criminal behavior.

On another note, please visit www.rosiamontana.org and
access our
communique dated 31 January 2004 to read about the
European Parliament's
resolution on the Rosia Montana mine development.
Please also visit the
'archaeology' section of www.rosiamontana.org to learn
about the unique
cultural patrimony at risk of destruction by Gabriel's
Rosia Montana mine
development.

In the 'investor' section on www.rosiamontana.org you
will also find an
investors guide to GBU entitled 'Anticipating
Surprise: Assessing Risk'.
It amongst others highlights the most pertinent
social, environmental and cultural risks associated to
the Rosia Montana mine
development.

Given the above we look forward to receiving an
explanation regarding
your intention to purchase 12.500 units of GBU. We
would also like to
know whether you will be investigating GBU with
regards to the arguments
raised in the attached article. Please let us know if
you be interested
in receiving regular updates and communiques regarding
events
surrounding the Rosia Montana mine development.

We look forward to hearing from you and remain

Yours sincerely,

Eugen David
President
Alburnus Maior
Strada Berk, Nr.361
Rosia Montana
Judetul Alba
Tel/Fax: 0258 859 328
Mobil 0740 280 309
www.rosiamontana.org
Nu trebuie sa-l furati, e gratis: descarcati
wallpaperul "Salvati Rosia
Montana" de la
http://campanii.ngo.ro/rosiamontana/wallpaper_rosiamontana.jpg

Let us be the change we want to see!