Martha recently lost her husband.  She had him cremated and brought his
ashes home.  Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the
patio table.

Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him.
Herman, you know that fur coat you promised me?  I bought it with the
insurance money!"

She paused for a minute tracing her fingers in the ashes then said, “Herman,
remember that new car you promised me?  Well, I also bought it with the
insurance money!"

Again, she paused for a few minutes and while tracing her fingers in the
ashes she said, "Herman, that emerald necklace you promised me?  Bought it
too, with the insurance money!”

Finally, still tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, "Herman, remember
that blow job I promised you? ......

Here it comes!!!”

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.

Alex M.

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/DXOolB/TM