From: Victor Roncea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.petitiononline.com/CivicAct/petition.html
dc <http://www.PetitionOnline.com/petition.html>

 Anti Hitler-Stalin Pact and for a new Yalta conference

View Current Signatures
<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?CivicAct>   -   Sign the
Petition <http://www.petitiononline.com/CivicAct/petition-sign.html>

To:  US, EU, Germany, Romania, Russia and Ukraine decision makers

 Anti Hitler-Stalin Pact and for a new Yalta conference

Moscow preseted on 9th May 2005 a Soviet style celebrations of victory
against Nazi Germany. But many Europeans considered that the phrase "Stalin
liberated Europe" lacks its continuation "and imposed the comunist rule in
the Eastern Europe". Hitler-Stalin Pact signed by their foreign ministers
von Ribbentrop and V. Molotov represents the roots of European destruction
during the 20th century.

Signed on 23 August 1939, Hitler-Stalin Pact had an Additional Protocol
which stated that:

Article I. In the event of a territorial and political rearrangement in the
areas belonging to the Baltic States (Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania),
the northern boundary of Lithuania shall represent the boundary of the
spheres of influence of Germany and U.S.S.R. In this connection the interest
of Lithuania in the Vilna area is recognized by each party.
Article II. In the event of a territorial and political rearrangement of the
areas belonging to the Polish state, the spheres of influence of Germany and
the U.S.S.R. shall be bounded approximately by the line of the rivers Narev,
Vistula and San.
The question of whether the interests of both parties make desirable the
maintenance of an independent Polish States and how such a state should be
bounded can only be definitely determined in the course of further political
developments.
In any event both Governments will resolve this question by means of a
friendly agreement.
Article III. With regard to Southeastern Europe attention is called by the
Soviet side to its interest in Bessarabia. The German side declares its
complete political disinteredness in these areas.
Article IV. This protocol shall be treated by both parties as strictly
secret.

This Protocol has been respected even after the war ended.

As a consequence of Hitler-Stalin Pact, signed by the fascist Germany and
Stalinist USSR, entire countries or territories belonging to East European
countries have been occupied by force by the Soviet Red Army, and
incorporated in USSR.
Not only the Baltic States and Eastern Poland entered the Stalinist rule,
but also Bessarabia, Bukovina and Hertza Region, all Romanian provinces.
Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact assured Germany of USSR "neutrality", paving the way
for Hitler's agression in the Western Europe.

Hitler-Stalin Pact broke all international rules and made possible the
ascendence of Nazi and Stalinist tyrany in Europe. In spite of this, the
Hitler-Stalin Pact has not yet been denounced nor annulled by Germany or
Russia and Ukraine, the main heirs of European USSR.

Yalta conference in February 1945 set the borders between the free world and
the soviet empire. Before this conference UK Prime Minister Winston
Churchill met Stalin in Moscow on 9 October 1944.
Churchill recalls this meeting as follows (Triumph & Tragedy, Houghton
Mifflin, Boston, 1953, page 226):

"We alighted at Moscow on the afternoon of October 9... At ten o'clock that
night we held our first important meeting at the Kremlin. There were only
Stalin, Molotov, Eden, and I... The moment was apt for business, so I said,
"Let us settle about our affairs in the Balkans. Your armies are in Rumania
and Bulgaria. We have interests, missions and agents there. Don't let us get
at cross-purposes in small ways. So far as Britain and Russia are concerned,
how would it do for you to have ninety per cent predominance in Rumania, for
us to have ninety per cent of the say in Greece, and go fifty-fifty about
Yugoslavia?" While this was being translated I wrote out on a half-sheet of
paper:
Rumania
--- Russia ---------- 90 %
--- The others ----- 10 %
Greece
--- Great Britain--- 90 % (in accord with U.S.A.)
--- Russia ---------- 10 %
Yugoslavia --------- 50-50 %
Hungary ----------- 50-50 %
Bulgaria
--- Russia ---------- 75 %
--- The others ----- 25 %
I pushed this across to Stalin, who had by then heard the translation. There
was a slight pause. Then he took his blue pencil and made a large tick upon
it, and passed it back to us. It was settled in no more time than it takes
to set down..."

Recent political events entitle us to hope for a change in the attitude
towards the roots of evil in Europe.
Georgia's President Mikhail Saakashvili asked recently the help of USA and
the Western Europe for a new Yalta conference in order to establish new
foundations for a new Europe.
Latvia's Parliament passed a bill asking Moscow to acknowledge it's moral,
legal and financial responsability for the soviet ocupation and crimes.
U.S. President George W. Bush said on May 7th in Latvia that the 1945 "Yalta
agreement had followed the unfair tradition of Munchen and
Ribbentrop-Molotov" and led to "one of the greatest wrongs of history," -
when the Soviet Union imposed its harsh rule on Central and Eastern Europe
"placing in captivity millions of people".

Therefore we are asking:

The leaders of Germany, Russia and Ukraine to denounce and recognize the
annulment of the Hitler-Stalin Pact as a small compensation for the
injustice that all the Eastern European countries suffered.

The succesor states of USSR to acknowledge the moral, legal and financial
responsability for the soviet ocupation and crimes and ask for forgivness of
the nations subjugated.

The leaders of United States and all European countries to support a new
Yalta conference to clear the past of Europe and start a neccesary Trial of
the Communism system.

 The President and the Parliament of Romania to support by all means this
action.

Sincerely,

 The Undersigned
<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?CivicAct>

View Current Signatures
<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?CivicAct>

The Anti Hitler-Stalin Pact and for a new Yalta conference
<http://www.petitiononline.com/CivicAct/petition.html> Petition to US, EU,
Germany, Romania, Russia and Ukraine decision makers was created by
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bin/mlk?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ant
iHitlerStalin> and written by Civic Media Association
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  This petition is hosted here at
www.PetitionOnline.com <http://www.PetitionOnline.com/petition.html>
as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or
implied, by Artifice, Inc.   <http://www.Artifice.com/about_artifice.html>
or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help
<http://www.petitiononline.com/cgi-bin/petition_help.cgi?CivicAct/petition.h
tml>  form.

--
"Let me know, that at least, she will try
Then she'll be a true love of mine"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/MCfFmA/SOnJAA/E2hLAA/DXOolB/TM