Some good news!
I went on Ebay and bought a wireless router and a  PC card,so,today it
finally arrived!
It`s the Netgear WG 511T  with the WGT 624.Any opinions on it?
Now I can actually take my laptop with me in the balcony when I smoke,or
late at night or whatever!
Didn`t realized that since my apt building it`s made all of solid 8``
concrete,the autonomy and performance of it decreases a lot when I move 2
walls distance to the end of my appt!
However,I am happy that the guy that sold it didn`t deceive me,it was as he
said,hardly used,in perfect condition!
Now,can anyone tell me how do I find these"hot spots"I hear so much on the
net about?Just take my laptop and walk around hotels and hospitals?

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.

Alex M.