"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive
organs, asking me if I ever think about God.

So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off
his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob, and boiled off his
corpse in an acid bath.

So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the
Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric
field, known to non-engineers as "the soul."

So I hit him. What would you do? "

Spider Jerusalem in 'Transmetropolitan'
by Warren Ellis.

"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." ( Will
Rogers)

Alex M.
   <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=809&lang=9>