Codruta

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On this, the 20th Anniversary of Chjernobyl, we have received the following
appeal that I would like to forward to you. At the website referred to is
more about the initiative and its organisers.

With best regard,
Gunnar Boye Olesen
International Network for Sustainable Energy

PETITION: 1 MILLION AGAINST NUCLEAR POWER

Two decades have passed since the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. And yet,
people still get seriously ill, food cannot be eaten, land cannot be used.
Nevertheless, we see many attempts to revitalise nuclear power in Europe in
the moment.
NOW is the time to reject them loudly! Support us TODAY with your signature
against nuclear power on: http://www.million-against-nuclear.net
More than 300.000 people have already signed. The signatures will be handed
over to the European leaders to challenge them to listen to the majority of
Europeans who say NO THANKS to nuclear power.

www.nuclearinfo.ro

ARIN
Al. Cinematografului 2, bl. H3, sc. 2, ap. 27
810271 Braila, tel. 0740.026091