THE GREAT 9/11 COVERUP AND PAKISTAN CONNECTION

  "We took an oath not to talk about it during the campaign, I think correctly
so, to increase the capacity of that commission's report to be heard by the
people's Congress. Now it's beyond the campaign, so the promise I had to keep
this out of the campaign is over. Mr. President, you knew they were in the
United States. You were warned by the CIA. You knew in July they were inside
the United States. You were told again by briefing officers in August that it
was a dire threat. Didn't do anything to harden our border security. Didn't do
anything to harden airport security. Didn't do anything to engage local law
enforcement. Didn't do anything to round up INS and the consular office, and
say we have to shut this down, and didn't warn the American people. What did
you do? Nothing so far as we can see ":  Bob Kerrey - 9/11 Commissioner

  So there it is ~ Bob Kerrey ,9/11 Commissioner, blows the lid off of the
thoroughness of the Commission's report ~ confirming what many of us have
suspected for some time ~ that the Cheney/Bush administration knowingly allowed
the trade Center attack with the hope that they could use it as an excuse to
implement their resulting Middle East neocon madness.

  That would explain everything including George W Bush's famous seven minutes
of inaction after learning of the attacks ~ he was not surprised and was
waiting for instructions from his master ~ Darth Vader himself ~ Dick Cheney.

  This whole setup and coverup has Dick Cheneys fingerprints all over it and
who has been the most vociferous purveyor of 9/11 and Iraq war falsehoods and
innuendos ~ Dick Cheney.
  Watch this extremely well researched and riveting One Hour and Twenty minute
film and you will realize that the real heros,  who would not give up until
they uncovered the Truth, were  Mindy Kleinberg, Kristen Breitweiser, Patty
Casazza and Lori Van Auken ~ all were widowed by the September 11 terrorist
attacks.

  The film builds on how all four came together as they sought answers and
explanations for the tragedy. In their perseverance they helped push for the
establishment of an independent commission to investigate 9/11 ~ a request
Congress reluctantly fulfilled last year and with little if any encouragement
from the White house. ( Soon you will know why )

  But now their efforts have since taken on a life of their own and new players
have entered and established that Bin Laden was involved with and protected by
Pakistan Intelligence  (  ISI  )  with obvious White house knowledge. In other
words, Bin Laden was much more valuable to the Cheney/Bush administration
alive, to be used in their fear and demonizing campaign, than dead.

  So Stand by ~ the October surprise, alluded to by Bob Kerry of the 9/11
commission, is rapidly growing proof that Cheney, Bush, Rice and Rumsfeld have
all been knowingly lying to Congress and the American public inorder to
implement their grand neocon global master plan in Iraq.

  Watch these people, particularly Bush, closely in this film and tell me if
you don't see the deceit, arrogance and hypocrisy dripping from their words ~
We have all been had Big Time !
  Share this film with everyone you know. This is the best film available to
expose 9/11 as a cover up. Click here for I Hour and 20 minute full Video.
9/11 PRESS FOR THE TRUTH

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=Press+For+Truth&pr=goog-sl
  Click here for two minute trailer:  9/11 PRESS FOR TRUTH
   Trailer: http://www.911pressfortruth.com

  On a personal note  ~ This film had been uploaded so it could be seen by
thousands of people. But this film wasn't produced without a lot of time and
money invested into it. If you can, support these guys and order a DVD for
yourself. They have done a tremendous service for our country.

  Allen L Roland
  http://blogs.salon.com/0002255/2006/09/26.html

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional