Were we not faced with the activities of the US administration in this part of
the world and the negative ramifications of those activities on the daily lives
of our peoples, coupled with the many wars and calamities caused by the US
administration as well as the tragic consequences of US interference in other
countries;

Were the American people not God-fearing, truth-loving, and justice-seeking,
while the US administration actively conceals the truth and impedes any
objective portrayal of current realities;

And if we did not share a common responsibility to promote and protect freedom
and human dignity and integrity;

Then, there would have been little urgency to have a dialogue with you.

http://americanwars.blogspot.com/2006/12/ahmadinejads-letter-to-americans-in.html

                www.freestudiesabroad.blogspot.com
  www.leprofesseurdefrancais.blogspot.com
  www.elkorg-projects.blogspot.com