Let’s send more troops to Iraq so we can pull our troops out of Iraq. A
generation from now, our grandchildren will have difficulty writing history
papers on this oxymoronic debate on how to surge/withdraw our troops into/from
the quagmire in Iraq. Historians will have just as much trouble, especially
those given to Tolstoy’s theory that history is ruled by an inexorable
determinism in which the free choice of major historical figures plays a
minimal role.

  Read more!

                www.freestudiesabroad.blogspot.com
  www.leprofesseurdefrancais.blogspot.com