The horrors of what happened in Europe as a result of 19th century nationalism
fed the ethnocentric nationalism known as Zionism, and was used to justify the
ethnic cleansing and destruction of Palestinian society.

As a Palestinian- American, I am appalled that many people meeting in Teheran
claim to support Palestine while denying or trying to minimize Jewish
suffering. Few at the conference articulated that the Holocaust did happen, was
horrendous, and it needn’t be denied in order to support Palestinian human
rights or to oppose Zionism (throughout I refer to political Zionism not
cultural Zionism).

http://americanwars.blogspot.com/2006/12/holocaust-deniers-and-iraq-study-group.html

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional