Joke:
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an plane crash.

They're up in Heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne.
God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?"
Al replies, "Well, I believe I won that election, but that it was your
will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now."
God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, very good. Come and sit at my
left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"
Bill replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never
held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held
against me."
God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven, my son. Come and
sit at my right."

God then addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"
"I believe you're in my chair."

 <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=809&lang=9>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional