Mr.Vali Nash as the moderator of a YAHOO Group

you did not have our permission to post or forward to
your "[EMAIL PROTECTED]  our
private/confidential letter sent to you earlier today,
Sept.19, 2007 to your personal email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

What was for the group I posted myself :

a posting protesting the abusive missinterpretation
and intentional distortion of the US Department of
State Report on Romania's freedom of religion, by your
group members Emil Moise and Remus Cernea (and allowed
by you ) who want to defame  Romania in general
implying that it would have serious and numerous
abuses of the basic civil rights

 posting in which we requested them to apologize and
give and to describe the report real content and
context ;this one we wrote to you that  you
could/should  post or email to others, not our latest
private confidential letter to you/your personal
adress.

There is no excuse for this intentional abuse; you did
in a purpose to harm us.

This is a serious trespassing of your agreement with
Yahoo and of the law, American, Romanian,
International.

Rodica Perciali
Romanian-American League, Romanian-Museum
1606 Spruce Philadelphia, PA 19103
215-732-6780;at Princeton Branch : 609-720-0393
www.romanianculture.us

--- Vali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doamna Perciali,
>
> Banuiesc ca ati dorit sa postati mesajul de mai jos
> pe lista.
>
> ----------------------------
>
> Vali
> "Noble blood is an accident of fortune; noble
> actions are the chief mark of
> greatness." (Carlo Goldoni)
> "When the power of love overcomes the love of power,
> the world will know
> peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
> Aboneaza-te la
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ngo_list> ngo_list: o
> alternativa moderata (un pic) la [ngolist]
> Please consider the environment - do you really need
> to print this email?
>

>   _____

Rodica Perciali, Director

Romanian Museum and Romanian-American League,  Philadelphia. Non-profit
organizations (1983, 1996) functioning as cultural and economic bridges with
Romania; www.romanianculture.us

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: