Brilliant speech by Gerald Kaffmann
By: setfree68 on: 18.01.2009 [07:09 ]

      see the video here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGuYjt6CP8

"Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism"

"Tzipi Livnis Father was a Terrorist"

Astonishing claims in the Hous of Parliamnet. SIR Gerald Kaufman, the
veteran Labour MP in England, yesterday compared the actions of Israeli
troops in Gaza to the Nazis who forced his family to flee Poland.

During a Commons debate on the fighting in Gaza, he urged the government to
impose an arms embargo on Israel.

Sir Gerald, who was brought up as an orthodox Jew and Zionist, said: "My
grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town a German
soldier shot her dead in her bed.

"My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering
Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza. The present Israeli government ruthlessly
and cynically exploits the continuing guilt from gentiles over the slaughter
of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians."

He said the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants "was
the reply of the Nazi" and added: "I suppose the Jews fighting for their
lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

He accused the Israeli government of seeking "conquest" and added: "

They are not simply war criminals, they are fools."

Cu stima,
Dicu-Sava Cistian
www.dsclex.ro

<*> Your email settings: