A inceput !
Nu faceti provizii, ca doar 10% din populatia Pamntului va supravietui !

Day One - 
The War With Iran

By Douglas Herman

        The war began as planned. The Israeli pilots took off well before dawn 
and streaked across Lebanon and northern Iraq, high above Kirkuk. Flying 
US-made F-15 and F-16s, the Israelis separated over the mountains of western 
Iran, the pilots gesturing a last minute show of confidence in their mission, 
maintaining radio silence. 
        Just before the sun rose over Tehran, moments before the Muslim call to 
prayer, the missiles struck their targets. While US Air Force AWACS planes 
circled overhead--listening, watching, recording--heavy US bombers followed 
minutes later. Bunker-busters and mini-nukes fell on dozens of targets while 
Iranian anti-aircraft missiles sped skyward. 
        The ironically named Bushehr nuclear power plant crumbled to dust. 
Russian technicians and foreign nationals scurried for safety. Most did not 
make it. 
        Targets in Saghand and Yazd, all of them carefully chosen many months 
before by Pentagon planners, were destroyed. The uranium enrichment facility in 
Natanz; a heavy water plant and radioisotope facility in Arak; the Ardekan 
Nuclear Fuel Unit; the Uranium Conversion Facility and Nuclear Technology 
Center in Isfahan; were struck simultaneously by USAF and Israeli bomber 
        The Tehran Nuclear Research Center, the Tehran Molybdenum, Iodine and 
Xenon Radioisotope Production Facility, the Tehran Jabr Ibn Hayan Multipurpose 
Laboratories, the Kalaye Electric Company in the Tehran suburbs were destroyed. 
        Iranian fighter jets rose in scattered groups. At least those Iranian 
fighter planes that had not been destroyed on the ground by swift and 
systematic air strikes from US and Israeli missiles. A few Iranian fighters 
even launched missiles, downing the occasional attacker, but American top guns 
quickly prevailed in the ensuing dogfights. 
        The Iranian air force, like the Iranian navy, never really knew what 
hit them. Like the slumbering US sailors at Pearl Harbor, the pre-dawn, 
pre-emptive attack wiped out fully half the Iranian defense forces in a matter 
of hours. 
        By mid-morning, the second and third wave of US/Israeli raiders 
screamed over the secondary targets. The only problem now, the surprising 
effectiveness of the Iranian missile defenses. The element of surprise lost, US 
and Israeli warplanes began to fall from the skies in considerable numbers to 
anti-aircraft fire. 
        At 7:35 AM, Tehran time, the first Iranian anti-ship missile destroyed 
a Panamanian oil tanker, departing from Kuwait and bound for Houston. Launched 
from an Iranian fighter plane, the Exocet split the ship in half and set the 
ship ablaze in the Strait of Hormuz. A second and third tanker followed, black 
smoke billowing from the broken ships before they blew up and sank. By 8:15 AM, 
all ship traffic on the Persian Gulf had ceased. 
        US Navy ships, ordered earlier into the relative safety of the Indian 
Ocean, south of their base in Bahrain, launched counter strikes. Waves of US 
fighter planes circled the burning wrecks in the bottleneck of Hormuz but the 
Iranian fighters had fled. 
        At 9 AM, Eastern Standard Time, many hours into the war, CNN reported a 
squadron of suicide Iranian fighter jets attacking the US Navy fleet south of 
Bahrain. Embedded reporters aboard the ships--sending live feeds directly to a 
rapt audience of Americans just awakening--reported all of the Iranian jets 
destroyed, but not before the enemy planes launched dozens of Exocet and 
Sunburn anti-ship missiles. A US aircraft carrier, cruiser and two destroyers 
suffered direct hits. The cruiser blew up and sank, killing 600 men. The 
aircraft carrier sank an hour later. 
        By mid-morning, every military base in Iran was partially or wholly 
destroyed. Sirens blared and fires blazed from hundreds of fires. Explosions 
rocked Tehran and the electrical power failed. The Al Jazeerah news station in 
Tehran took a direct hit from a satellite bomb, leveling the entire block. 
        At 9:15 AM, Baghdad time, the first Iranian missile struck the Green 
Zone. For the next thirty minutes a torrent of missiles landed on GPS 
coordinates carefully selected by Shiite militiamen with cell phones positioned 
outside the Green Zone and other permanent US bases. Although US and Israeli 
bomber pilots had destroyed 90% of the Iranian missiles, enough Shahabs 
remained to fully destroy the Green Zone, the Baghdad airport, and a US Marine 
base. Thousands of unsuspecting US soldiers died in the early morning barrage. 
Not surprisingly, CNN and Fox withheld the great number of casualties from 
American viewers. 
        By  9:30 AM, gas stations on the US east coast began to raise their 
prices. Slowly at first and then altogether in a panic, the prices rose. $40 a 
gallon, and then $50 and then $60, the prices skyrocketed. Worried motorists, 
rushing from work, roared into the nearest gas station, radios blaring the 
latest reports of the pre-emptive attack on Iran. While fistfights broke out in 
gas stations everywhere, the third Middle Eastern war had begun. 
        In Washington DC, the spin began minutes after the first missile struck 
its intended target. The punitive strike--not really a war said the harried 
White House spokesman--would further democracy and peace in the Middle East.  
Media pundits mostly followed the party line. By ridding Iran of weapons of 
mass destruction, Donald Rumsfeld declared confidently on CNN, Iran might 
follow in the footsteps of Iraq, and enjoy the hard won fruits of freedom. 
        The president scheduled a speech at 2 PM. Gas prices rose another two 
dollars before then. China and Japan threatened to dump US dollars. Gold rose 
$2000 an ounce. The dollar plummeted against the Euro: 5$/Euro. 
        CNN reported violent, anti-American protests in Paris, London, Rome, 
Berlin and Dublin. Fast food franchises throughout Europe, carrying American 
corporate logos, were firebombed. 
        A violent coup toppled the pro-American Pakistan president. On the New 
York Stock Exchange, prices fell in a frenzy of trading--except for the major 
petroleum producers. A single, Iranian Shahab missile struck Tel Aviv, 
destroying an entire city block. Israel vowed revenge, and threatened a nuclear 
strike on Tehran, before a hastily called UN General Assembly in New York City 
eased tensions. 
        An orange alert in New York City suddenly reddened to a full-scale 
terror alarm when a package detonated on a Manhattan subway. Mayor Bloomberg 
declared martial law. Governor Pataki ordered the New York National Guard fully 
mobilized, mobilizing what few national guardsmen remained in the state. 
        President Obama looked shaken at 2 PM.  The scroll below the TV screen 
reported Persian Gulf nations halting production of oil until the conflict 
could be resolved peacefully. Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez, announced a 
freeze in oil deliveries to the US would begin immediately. Tony Blair offered 
to mediate peace negotiations, between the US and Israel and Iran, but was 
resoundingly rejected. 
        By 6 PM, Eastern Standard Time, gas prices had stabilized at just below 
$200 a gallon. A Citgo station in Texas, near Fort Sam Houston Army base, was 
firebombed. No one claimed responsibility. Terrorism was not ruled out. 
        At sunset, the call to prayer--in Tehran, Baghdad, Islamabad, Ankara, 
Jerusalem, Jakarta, Riyadh--sounded uncannily like the buzzing of enraged bees. 
      END OF TIMES for planeth Earth !

      Pana in noiembrie inca mai aveti timp sa ii opriti pe acei conducatori 
care vor sa distruga lumea in numele suprematiei unei singure natii !

      Cu stima,
      Dicu-Sava Cristian


Raspunde prin e-mail lui