Domnule Bouleanu,

Vad ca le stiti ca din carte !
Dvs. asa procedati ?, beti 3 zile apa de la fantana ca sa va treziti ?
Sau va baga baietii in fantana trei zile, pentru dezalcolizare ?
Ma rog, or fi boli ale senectutii, cand nu mai sti cand e omul treaz si cand a 
plecat pe campiile verzi......
Tratamentul cu fantana, vi se aplica dupa momentul in care ati inceput sa va 
prezentati ca "jurnalist" independent la Niplul si Obartaimerul ?

Cu avizul sanitar la fantana cum ati rezolvat, sau in mahalaua aia Skookie, 
Mookie  .... va lasa sa beti orice ?

In rest va urez paie uscate si multe boabe !

Cu stima,
Dicu-Sava Cristian

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Vasile Bouleanu 
  To: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 
  Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 1:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [separareabisericiidestat] 3 luni pana la ARMAGHEDON !

        Waw !
        Domnule Dicu Sava Cristian ... . Cand te lasi de bautura ? !

        Esti beat  si nici nu stii !
        Vad ac  mustul si tulburelul sunt  timpurii anul acesta !~
        Citeste acest mesaj dupa  Ianuarie  12/  2011 Poate atunci, dupa trei 
zile de apa de fantana si de trezeala dupa Sf Ion  ai  o relevatie a vietii 

        Vasile Bouleanu   .

        --- On Wed, 9/8/10, Arhitectura <> wrote:

          From: Arhitectura <>
          Subject: [separareabisericiidestat] 3 luni pana la ARMAGHEDON !
          Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 2:50 PM

          A inceput !
          Nu faceti provizii, ca doar 10% din populatia Pamntului va 
supravietui !

          Day One - 
          The War With Iran

          By Douglas Herman

                  The war began as planned. The Israeli pilots took off well 
before dawn and streaked across Lebanon and northern Iraq, high above Kirkuk. 
Flying US-made F-15 and F-16s, the Israelis separated over the mountains of 
western Iran, the pilots gesturing a last minute show of confidence in their 
mission, maintaining radio silence. 
                  Just before the sun rose over Tehran, moments before the 
Muslim call to prayer, the missiles struck their targets. While US Air Force 
AWACS planes circled overhead--listening, watching, recording--heavy US bombers 
followed minutes later. Bunker-busters and mini-nukes fell on dozens of targets 
while Iranian anti-aircraft missiles sped skyward. 
                  The ironically named Bushehr nuclear power plant crumbled to 
dust. Russian technicians and foreign nationals scurried for safety. Most did 
not make it. 
                  Targets in Saghand and Yazd, all of them carefully chosen 
many months before by Pentagon planners, were destroyed. The uranium enrichment 
facility in Natanz; a heavy water plant and radioisotope facility in Arak; the 
Ardekan Nuclear Fuel Unit; the Uranium Conversion Facility and Nuclear 
Technology Center in Isfahan; were struck simultaneously by USAF and Israeli 
bomber groups. 
                  The Tehran Nuclear Research Center, the Tehran Molybdenum, 
Iodine and Xenon Radioisotope Production Facility, the Tehran Jabr Ibn Hayan 
Multipurpose Laboratories, the Kalaye Electric Company in the Tehran suburbs 
were destroyed. 
                  Iranian fighter jets rose in scattered groups. At least those 
Iranian fighter planes that had not been destroyed on the ground by swift and 
systematic air strikes from US and Israeli missiles. A few Iranian fighters 
even launched missiles, downing the occasional attacker, but American top guns 
quickly prevailed in the ensuing dogfights. 
                  The Iranian air force, like the Iranian navy, never really 
knew what hit them. Like the slumbering US sailors at Pearl Harbor, the 
pre-dawn, pre-emptive attack wiped out fully half the Iranian defense forces in 
a matter of hours. 
                  By mid-morning, the second and third wave of US/Israeli 
raiders screamed over the secondary targets. The only problem now, the 
surprising effectiveness of the Iranian missile defenses. The element of 
surprise lost, US and Israeli warplanes began to fall from the skies in 
considerable numbers to anti-aircraft fire. 
                  At 7:35 AM, Tehran time, the first Iranian anti-ship missile 
destroyed a Panamanian oil tanker, departing from Kuwait and bound for Houston. 
Launched from an Iranian fighter plane, the Exocet split the ship in half and 
set the ship ablaze in the Strait of Hormuz. A second and third tanker 
followed, black smoke billowing from the broken ships before they blew up and 
sank. By 8:15 AM, all ship traffic on the Persian Gulf had ceased. 
                  US Navy ships, ordered earlier into the relative safety of 
the Indian Ocean, south of their base in Bahrain, launched counter strikes. 
Waves of US fighter planes circled the burning wrecks in the bottleneck of 
Hormuz but the Iranian fighters had fled. 
                  At 9 AM, Eastern Standard Time, many hours into the war, CNN 
reported a squadron of suicide Iranian fighter jets attacking the US Navy fleet 
south of Bahrain. Embedded reporters aboard the ships--sending live feeds 
directly to a rapt audience of Americans just awakening--reported all of the 
Iranian jets destroyed, but not before the enemy planes launched dozens of 
Exocet and Sunburn anti-ship missiles. A US aircraft carrier, cruiser and two 
destroyers suffered direct hits. The cruiser blew up and sank, killing 600 men. 
The aircraft carrier sank an hour later. 
                  By mid-morning, every military base in Iran was partially or 
wholly destroyed. Sirens blared and fires blazed from hundreds of fires. 
Explosions rocked Tehran and the electrical power failed. The Al Jazeerah news 
station in Tehran took a direct hit from a satellite bomb, leveling the entire 
                  At 9:15 AM, Baghdad time, the first Iranian missile struck 
the Green Zone. For the next thirty minutes a torrent of missiles landed on GPS 
coordinates carefully selected by Shiite militiamen with cell phones positioned 
outside the Green Zone and other permanent US bases. Although US and Israeli 
bomber pilots had destroyed 90% of the Iranian missiles, enough Shahabs 
remained to fully destroy the Green Zone, the Baghdad airport, and a US Marine 
base. Thousands of unsuspecting US soldiers died in the early morning barrage. 
Not surprisingly, CNN and Fox withheld the great number of casualties from 
American viewers. 
                  By  9:30 AM, gas stations on the US east coast began to raise 
their prices. Slowly at first and then altogether in a panic, the prices rose. 
$40 a gallon, and then $50 and then $60, the prices skyrocketed. Worried 
motorists, rushing from work, roared into the nearest gas station, radios 
blaring the latest reports of the pre-emptive attack on Iran. While fistfights 
broke out in gas stations everywhere, the third Middle Eastern war had begun. 
                  In Washington DC, the spin began minutes after the first 
missile struck its intended target. The punitive strike--not really a war said 
the harried White House spokesman--would further democracy and peace in the 
Middle East.  Media pundits mostly followed the party line. By ridding Iran of 
weapons of mass destruction, Donald Rumsfeld declared confidently on CNN, Iran 
might follow in the footsteps of Iraq, and enjoy the hard won fruits of 
                  The president scheduled a speech at 2 PM. Gas prices rose 
another two dollars before then. China and Japan threatened to dump US dollars. 
Gold rose $2000 an ounce. The dollar plummeted against the Euro: 5$/Euro. 
                  CNN reported violent, anti-American protests in Paris, 
London, Rome, Berlin and Dublin. Fast food franchises throughout Europe, 
carrying American corporate logos, were firebombed. 
                  A violent coup toppled the pro-American Pakistan president. 
On the New York Stock Exchange, prices fell in a frenzy of trading--except for 
the major petroleum producers. A single, Iranian Shahab missile struck Tel 
Aviv, destroying an entire city block. Israel vowed revenge, and threatened a 
nuclear strike on Tehran, before a hastily called UN General Assembly in New 
York City eased tensions. 
                  An orange alert in New York City suddenly reddened to a 
full-scale terror alarm when a package detonated on a Manhattan subway. Mayor 
Bloomberg declared martial law. Governor Pataki ordered the New York National 
Guard fully mobilized, mobilizing what few national guardsmen remained in the 
                  President Obama looked shaken at 2 PM.  The scroll below the 
TV screen reported Persian Gulf nations halting production of oil until the 
conflict could be resolved peacefully. Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez, 
announced a freeze in oil deliveries to the US would begin immediately. Tony 
Blair offered to mediate peace negotiations, between the US and Israel and 
Iran, but was resoundingly rejected. 
                  By 6 PM, Eastern Standard Time, gas prices had stabilized at 
just below $200 a gallon. A Citgo station in Texas, near Fort Sam Houston Army 
base, was firebombed. No one claimed responsibility. Terrorism was not ruled 
                  At sunset, the call to prayer--in Tehran, Baghdad, Islamabad, 
Ankara, Jerusalem, Jakarta, Riyadh--sounded uncannily like the buzzing of 
enraged bees. 
                END OF TIMES for planeth Earth !

                Pana in noiembrie inca mai aveti timp sa ii opriti pe acei 
conducatori care vor sa distruga lumea in numele suprematiei unei singure natii 

                Cu stima,
                Dicu-Sava Cristian



Raspunde prin e-mail lui