Hi,

 I got some problems with downloading of the 'self-extracting image' file/folder (around 415 MB). Does this file have both LaTex and tex distribution system? I have LaTexMng (around 5 MB). But I do not get any outcome by clicking on dvipreview or pdf options in the process of compilation. It is possible that I do not have tex distribution (system). I am new to the windows LaTex and I am not familiar with the compilation procedures (getting dvi, ps, pdf files). Could you please, tell me which files/folders I need to download from your web site for the minimum working LaTex?    Source-install and source -setup folders from your web site did not help to LaTexMng.

Thank you.

Fizuli Mamedov, PhD.