Hi Karl,

Thank you for responding to my questions so quickly.

Regarding the use of GSview, Ghostscript will need to be installed as
well because GSview is the GUI for Ghostscript. Is Ghostscript part of
the proTeXt installation package?

Is it possible to get the proTeXt installation package without the
WinEdt editor as this software is not required?

Thanks,

Michelle Lo

Consultant to Defence
Directorate of Application Design
Information Architecture and Management Branch
Information Systems Division
Chief Information Officer Group

Phone: (02) 6266 7341
Mobile: 0413 468 938
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
R8-3-058 Russell Offices CANBERRA ACT 2600

PSP - KPMG Risk Advisory Services Pty Ltd