Hi,

Joe wrote:

(...)

Miktek is installing and then I get an error. Ok, let's try it again with the complete package: a different error this time.

The errors were:

        "The operation could not be completed for the following reasoin:

        Windows API error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.

        Details : C:\Program Files\Miktex
        2.8\tpm\packages\miktex_freetype2-bin-2.8.tpm""

hmm, did you look, whats actually inside the directory C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.8\tpm?

I.e. is the directory empty, is there probably a file beginning with miktex_freetype2, but a truncated end, or something similary?

Regards - Thomas
--
http://tug.org/protext/