Betreff: [protext] Virus warning for ProTexXt-3.1.4-020114.exe

Datum: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:41:26 +0200

Von: "jdc...@sccoast.net ." <jdc...@sccoast.net>

An: <protext@tug.org>

17 Oct 2014 - MY ISP informs me that my computer system is sourcing spam and viruses.

Performed a full scan of my system using a virus scanner from Trend Micro

Affected file: Downloads\ProTeX\MiKTeX\tm\packages\ecards.cab\eCardstst.pdf

More Information: http://about-threats.trendmicro.com/apac/malware/heur_pdfexp.b
--
http://tug.org/protext/