Hi Arnaud,

Oops - just noticed that i havn't answered to this. :-(

Regarding the Log-File, i don't see any hint which leads me to a direct solution, so if the problem still occurs it might the best to ask directly someone at the MiKTeX-Team (http://www.miktex.org/).

In the past we also found some very strange errors, depending on the fact, that the local anti-virus-program stickled with MiKTeX's installation routine.

So, if you can sort out, causes like missing administration rights, or not sufficient disk space, you could give it at try, by disabling the your anti-virus-program during MiKTeX's installation process.

Hope that might help - Thomas