OvermindDL1 wrote:
Proto already feels a lot like LISP, no doubt there is a lot to pull
from it.  I have not made any Proto-based DSEL's yet, but no doubt I
could have a lot of input based on my LISP experience once I do..
It really does. Most of our proto DSL start their life as a ML or Haskell programm then get turned into C++ when the semantic actions have been verified thanks to the ML type checker.

I'll soon commit the proto core of NT2 in our github account. I'll link it there so you may have a look at how such stuff can be structured.