>what about having some Tree related trasnform/function/meta-function then ?
>
>I'm often thinking : "dang, this transform is basically a BFS for a node
>verifying meta-function foo<>"
>and have to rewrite a BFS usign default_ and such, which is relatively easy.
>
>Now, sometimes it is "dang, this code is basically splitting an AST into
>multiples AST everytime I found a bar tag" or "I need to do a DFS"
>or even worse, I need to make the AST a DAG :E ...
>
>Do people think such stuff (maybe in proto::tree:: or smthg ?) be useful
>additions ?

I think you should talk to Gordon Woodhull. He's building a metagraph
(among others) library, which I am going to use in msm for
compile-time calculations and fsm analysis. This means there will be
temporarily a metagraph library inside msm as proof of concept until
there can be a review.
Maybe he can adapt this library for proto analysis?

Christophe