On 10/17/2010 6:51 AM, Eric Niebler wrote:

Let me add here, that i am planning on writing a boost.wave driver which
allows to preprocess headers (as MPL already does), expanding BOOST_PP
iteration constructs until a certain N. I believe this kind of preprocessing
will bring down compile times of proto, fusion and phoenix. (There must be a
reason why MPL does it, right?)

Very cool!

This will help immensely! Nice idea.

(Still catching up with the thread. It's hard to compress all that's been
discussed so far. I know.. I know... I should've done this earlier. Anyway,
I like the recent resolutions you and Eric are reaching so far.)

Regards,
--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com