On 28/12/10 23:13, Eric Niebler wrote:
On 12/28/2010 5:05 PM, Joel Falcou wrote:
Here i smy use case. I guess Eric answer will be "do this at
evaluation time"
Do this at evaluation time. Just kidding.

See :p I was *sure* you will say that :p

You missed the "Generator" parameter to proto::domain. It's a unary
function object that accepts all new proto expressions and does
something to it. That something can include asserting if matrix/vector
sizes don't match.
Oh snap ! Of course. I just have to make my generator do the same stuff than normal proto generator except asserting before. I also see that i can make this Generator subject
to some of our policy to enable?disable this at compile-time.

OK Sold :D