Great! It works perfectly, alltough I don't understand the code
completely yet.

Another question is: can a node have a state. In my algorithm it would
be nice, if every proto::multiplies< > node stores some intermediate
values which are used during later evaluations of the tree.

Thanks,

Karsten

--
Dr. Karsten Ahnert
Ambrosys GmbH - Gesellschaft für Management komplexer Systeme

Tel: +4917682001688
Fax: +493319791300

Ambrosys GmbH - Gesellschaft für Management komplexer Systems
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Geschwister-Scholl-Str. 63a, 14471 Potsdam
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 21228 P
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Karsten Ahnert, Dr. Markus Abel