On 27/04/12 21:47, Joel Falcou wrote:
How can I use a custom generator to turn a specific node expression into
a different version of itself without triggering endless recursive call ?

My use cas is the following, i want to catch all function node looking
like

tag::function( some_terminal, grammar, ..., grammar )

with any nbr of grammar instances

into

tag::function( some_terminal, my_tuple_terminal<grammar, ..., grammar>,
some_other_info )

basically makign n-ary function node into ternayr node with a specific
structures. Of course this new node should live in whatever domain
some_terminal is coming from.

My first attempt was using make_expr in my generator but it endlessly
looped at compile time.

Is there somethign I am missing ?

You could just make make_expr use the default_domain to avoid the recursion.