on Sat Jun 23 2012, Irit Katriel
<iritkatriel-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w-AT-public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> Streamulus is a C++ DSEL for event stream processing.
>
> It uses Proto to transform simple expressions into a data structure that
> computes
> the expression over an infinite stream of inputs. With user-defined operators
> that
> can have side effects or maintain state, this scheme is very flexible. I
> believe it also
> maps well to the way we (or at least I) tend to think about stream
> computations.
>
> V0.1 is the first 'release', and it consists of the basic functionality,
> i.e., the language.
> Future releases will focus on optimisations.
>
> See:
>
> Project web page:  http://www.streamulus.com
> Blog: http://streamulus.blogspot.co.uk/    (The first post explains the
> motivation for Streamulus).
>
> Your feedback will be appreciated.

Well, I think the hello world example is too simple to illustrate what
this does, and the blog posting is TL;DR, but I skimmed it, and still
didn't really have a clue.  Have you looked at
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/doc/html/accumulators.html?  It
seems to have some overlap with the problems you're solving.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing