On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Eric Niebler <e...@boostpro.com> wrote:
> The _unpack transform is pretty general, allowing a lot of variation
> within the pack expansion pattern. There can be any number of Tfx
> transforms, and the wildcard can be arbitrarily nested. So these are all ok:
>
>   // just call f0 with all the children
>   _unpack<f0(_...)>

Hi Eric,

Is it correct that the above example just generates a sequence of
calls to f0, one for every child of the expression? If so, we are
currently implementing that functionality like this:
https://github.com/coolfluid/coolfluid3/blob/master/cf3/solver/actions/Proto/ExpressionGroup.hpp

So for us this would avoid the (in this case quite simple) primitive transform.

Cheers,

--
Bart